We aim to work with other professionals and regulatory groups to provide the height level of information to our members as well as to public.
The Brirish Association of Cosmetic Dental Professionals was founded to provide help and support to those dental professionals providing treatments in the field of non-surgical facial aesthetics.
The primary focus of the BACDP is to work with our members to promote the safe delivery of non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
Join Our Community
The primary focus of the BACDP is to work with our members to promote the safe delivery of non-surgical aesthetic treatments. Our association will maintain ongoing dialogue with the key groups within the dental and aesthetic industry and attend all relevant meetings to inform dentists hygienists/therapists of regulations which may impact their non-surgical remits and business.
Join the BACDP for professional support and fantastic offers.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION & BENEFITS
£ 50 per year
- 10% Discount off Dermal Filler Complications and Botulinum Toxin Complications Online Mastery Courses, By Dr Tim Pearce (SkinViva).
- 10% discount on opening a new account and free in house training with jan Marini for medical prescription peels and products.
- Church Pharmacy BACDP Member Benefit – 10% of your first order (up to the value of £500.00 will be credited to your account to be used against your second order).
- 30% Discount on ProTraining Courses including Basic Life Support.
- Biocare Nutritional Supplements 20% discount to members